Thursday, January 16, 2014

Knock It Off

That is something I am finding myself saying so much this morning ... "Knock it off!"

That is something I need to do myself ... knock somethings off.  Like the rust from writing, social marketing and blogging.  I need to get myself back in the swing of things.  I have been home again for the last 6 weeks.  I must say I have a new respect for working mothers.

So what do I do now --

Do I get everyone caught up in what has happened in our world since June/July?
Do I just start now as if the last 7/8 months didn't happen?

Oh what to do what to do...

Do I still do some of the features I was doing or do I go a whole different route?
Do I pick a word for the year and say this is what I am striving for?
Do I tell you about the 'challenges' that I am attempting?

One thing that I do know is ...


I am happier than I have been in a long time.  

So readers ... if you are still here ... is there anything that you want me to keep from before - Make it Happen Monday?  WAHM Wednesdays?  Toddler Tuesday?  I know that Teach Me Thursday will be changing some, but still be here.    Suggestions of things you would like to see ... Comment away!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis