Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas A to Z: E is for Eddie the Elf


Welcome back for today's installment of Christmas A to Z.  I would love to see what you are doing for the holidays.  Link up your posts at the bottom!  

E is for Eddie the Elf.

Eddie is our "Elf on the Shelf"  He mostly just sits there and watches, reporting back to Santa. 

He shows up with this kick off breakfast every year.  He brings a small gift or two.  This year he brought a little more than most years since we were out of town.  He brought goodies for everyone.


This year he brought the ingredients to make Eddie's Crazy Candy Bark.  
The kids made it with Grandpa and it was dessert one night.  



My parents got a huge kick out of getting involved.  My dad would move him randomly throughout the day.  Eddie was found in the penny jar.  He must have been looking for cookies.  He was found in the bathroom and creeped out Auntie.  He was on top of the refrigerator.  He scared the daylights out of Max (the chocolate lab) and had to be relocated a time or two.  We were careful not to touch him.  

He wrote a note to Santa about behaviors. That same night he lost his magic and didn't move since he was touched 3 times!

The day we left there was a post-it note tree on the wall and a note, see you in OHIO!

Since we have been home he has been found trying to play games and in the wreath.    

I thought I had a close up picture of Eddie, but it appears that I do not.  I will add one later when I get a great picture of him. 


Be sure to link up your Holiday Blog Posts below.  (Products here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis