Saturday, January 17, 2015

#BestSellerSaturday Week 3


Hello Lovelies!

It's time to share your best sellers.  My best seller of the week is actually part of the bundle I highlighted on a recent What's New Wednesday.

So this week with February right around the corner I thought I would throw a theme out there.

This week we are going to link up a best seller from your Valentine, Ground Hog, or President's Day. OR you can pick a best seller from February 2014.


This is my Best Seller from February 2014.  Look at how many of those sold that month ... MAN I wish I would have upgraded sooner!

This product has 16 different half page cards with different lines. These are great for pencil control and fine motor development.

It's your turn!

#BestSellerSaturday Theme: February Holidays or February 2015.  -- 1 paid, 1 free

{If you haven't been selling for a year or don't have February Holiday items - link up your best seller of the week.}



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis