Saturday, February 7, 2015

Best Seller Saturday #6


It is that time of the week again!

It is not shocking to me that my best seller this week is a Valentine's Day product.  I am really happy with the way that it turned out.

Here it is.

Although I have not starting using this with kids yet (we are using it next week!) I do have a peek inside for you.  
This lovely pack has 61 printable black and white pages.  It includes 2 emergent readers and worksheets for math, literacy development and pre-science skills.  The preview of this product has 5 freebies in it for your sampling needs.  


My most downloaded Freebie is a sample of the Hands on Learning for Valentine Centers.


This is the Heart Pattern File Folder Game from the Hands On Mini Bundle.  {Blog Post coming soon}

Your turn! Link up your best seller of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Let us know what you think of what we are posting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis